Saturday, September 18, 2010

Baby Batman-Girl Nash

So my preggo sister Sarah, and my nephew Lochlan, and bro-in-law Cory, came to visit from Hawaii last spring... I of course couldn't wait to get my henna cone on her belly!  Lochlan thinks his baby sister's name should be Baby Batman Girl Nash.... I think his parents will MAYBE come up with something a wee bit more traditional when the time comes (which is now quickly approaching!). 

I decided to stick with the underwater theme that I used before Lochlan was born, but instead of Lochlan's Octopus' Garden, I went with a Frilly Koi.


I started out doing this design in front of the big picture windows at my parents house.... I had to hurry and finish, as a big storm and possible tornado were headed our way, so I took the pictures and we headed downstairs to a safer part of the house.  As we were waiting out the storm, Sarah was lying down in the hallway, I ran upstairs, grabbed my henna cone, because I couldn't resist adding more and more details, as you can see here in the "after" picture.


( For more info on Deborah's face paint, body painting, temporary tattoos, and henna designs, please see her website at www.OhioBodyArt.com )

2 comments: